Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market 2016
The Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market boasts over 80 popular vendors every week. Begin your Saturday morning strolling through the robust variety of produce, meats, cheeses, jams and jellies, baked goods and more.
When: Saturdays, May 14, 2016 to October 8, 2016, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Millennium Plaza Park, 200 First Street, Lake Oswego, OR
The Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market features live music from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Here is the 2016 entertainment lineup.
June 11 Kinvara
June 18 The Bylines
June 25 Oregon String Beings
July 2 Dick Saunders and Sucker Creek Jazz Band
July 9 Haleakala
July 16 Brent Rogers and KJ Miller
July 23 Astral Highway
July 30 Margie Gibson with Dick Saunders and Friends
Aug. 6 Brothers of the Baladi
Aug. 13 Sally Harmon and Frank Gruner
Aug. 20 Woodlander
Aug. 27 Sky In The Road
Sept. 3 Shira with Dick Saunders and Friends
Sept. 10 Larry Wilder and The Stumptown Stars
Sept. 17 Fadin’ by Nine
Sept. 24 Flamenco Ensemble
Oct. 1 LOSD Oct. 8 Gospel Hooligans
Directions to the Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market:
From Freeways I-5 and 217:
1. Exit I-5 to Hwy 217 (Kruse Way).
2. Proceed on Kruse Way 1.2 miles to “T” intersection with Lower Boones Ferry Road.
3. Turn LEFT (North) onto Lower Boones Ferry Road and stay in right lane to Country Club Road.
4. Bear right onto Country Club Road.
5. Proceed on Country Club Road. 1.7 miles
6. Road name change to A Avenue. 0.6 miles
7. Turn RIGHT (South) onto 1st Street
8. Arrive 1st St and Evergreen Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
From Portland via Macadam Avenue (Hwy 43):
1. Take Macadam (South) onto Highway 43
2. Proceed on Highway 43. 4.9 miles
3. Turn RIGHT (West) onto A Avenue. 0.1 miles
4. Turn LEFT (South) onto 1st Street. 0.2 miles
5. Arrive 1st St and Evergreen Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Today’s Lake Oswego Real Estate Market Report:
Homes for Sale in Lake Oswego:
As of June 10, 2016, there are 194 detached single family homes for sale in Lake Oswego. The average time of the market is 74 days, the average list price is $1,303,007. The average price per square foot is $341.
Homes Sold in Lake Oswego:
A total of 61 homes sold during the past month. The average sold price is $784,303. The average per square foot price paid was $277/sq. ft.
Soldera Properties is a boutique, full service real estate office located at 15573 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR. We have a professional and friendly family of 40 realtors licensed in Oregon and Washington to offer you exceptional service.
Please visit our website at www.solderaproperties.com to find an outstanding realtor to answer your real estate questions and assist you in buying or selling a property.
Patty Smith, Managing Principal Broker, Soldera Properties, Inc., June 10, 2016.